Backport Helper for Forger
Benni asked me to include http://tools.typo3.org/cms/merged/core.html into Forger.
I don’t know what the views are used for so I tried to understand what’s needed to write the requirements down here first.
Please come up with ideas that would make your life easier and drop old stuff you no longer use.
- Find all merged reviews aimed on branch
masterwhich has other branches in the
- For those, look for equivalent reviews based on the ChangeId and the targeted branch (
TYPO3_7-6for 7.6 for example)
- If a review exists and is not yet merged, link to it with the text “Review” being linked
- If a review exists that has been merged, link to it with the text “Merged” being linked.
- If no review exists, show a red “TODO” button
- If all branches mentioned in the
Releasesline have merged backports, remove the patchset from the list
- Supply the possibility to blacklist review IDs in case it was decided later not to backport
Topic Initiator: Mathias Schreiber
Topic Mentor: Mathias Schreiber